- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to The Legacy in downtown of Edmonton. Amazing new renovated 2 bedrooms high rise located in downtown. Walking distance to MacEwan University & Rogers Place. Exercise Room in main lobby. it has more privacy because it is also a corner end unit. West facing balcony with great downtown view! Located in downtown closing to all the downtown fine dining, OILERS games/concert is only steps away. Freshly painted, do not miss this amazing place
Courtesy of Chen Keng
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty