- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
North, South, West or East, your choice. 2 balcony condo providing panoramic views of the entire city. Great 2 bedroom condo with all inclusive property (all utilities paid) featuring 2 full bathrooms with wheel chair (accessibility) ensuite. Superior building - Park Towers situated downtown close to all amenities and 63 steps (I paced out!) to the river valley from the front door. Spacious 1290 sq. ft. condo offers an abundance of room and 2 parking stalls. Fantastic location - great living in downtown Edmonton. The views of river valley are absolutely amazing.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of George Van De Walle
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals