- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Air Conditioned! No condo fees! This refreshed 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, air conditioned half duplex is completely move in ready. Beautiful new flooring and baseboards on the main floor. Refinished kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances. Fully finished basement with theater room and laundry room. Good sized master bedroom with plenty of closet space. 2 other good sized bedrooms, one with a walk in closet. Outside is ready to go to and has a beautiful deck with large fully fenced yard, perfect for quiet summer nights or entertaining. Fresh paint through most of the house too. Roof is only a few years old. Excellent location with close proximity to elementary and junior high schools would make this a great home for a family. Take advantage of being situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with the benefits of shopping, restaurants, and recreation facilities (Clareview Recreation Centre) being only moments away. Fabulous home in a fantastic location!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Beverley Hasinoff
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate