- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Sporting a great CHARACTER, CHARM & LOCATION! You will love all the great living space in this wonderful Queen Alexandra home. This home is a true gem and offers 4 bdrms, 2 baths, formal dining rm, den & family rm in the fully finished basement. You will appreciate all the character from the original maple floors, antique french doors with glass door knobs, solid wood stairs and sloped ceiling on the upper level. The bright renovated kitchen is spacious with full height cabinets and offers ample storage options. Move right in to this beautiful and well loved family home. The lower level includes a full bdrm, bath, family/games rm, and large den or play room for the kids. Generous back yard with an oversized 25' x 20' divided garage backing a large park area with tennis courts only steps away. Ideal central location with quick access to the U of A, LRT, shopping and great schools. PRICED TO SELL at $40,000 below city assessed value.
Courtesy of Mirella Esposito
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters