- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Do you really want a fully finished home, but everything you have found is just too big? Imagine having a home with the exact perfect amount of space; not too big, not too small, no wasted space, gorgeous and open, yet super cozy and homey at the same time? This South Terwillegar home is all of these things and more! And absolutely perfect for a professional person, couple or downsizer! Beautiful vaulted ceilings, skylight, renovated bathroom, hardwood floors, great windows that just make you want to chill out on the couch and enjoy the views. Basement is great for entertaining, playing video games and watching movies, it has great sound separation so no one will hear you upstairs. The master retreat is on its very own level with full ensuite and walk-in closet. Main floor bedroom and full bath for your mom when she comes to visit, and a beautiful deck out back for BBQs and summer nights. Walking distance to XIX and Remedy Cafe, Shoppers Drug Mart, plus trail system and parks!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jolene Langelle
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite