- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
"Ready to move into your dream community? Chappelle Gardens is a beautiful up-and-coming neighborhood with great amenities including a Social House, and a K-9 school right down the street. This impressive 3 bedroom home includes 1682 square feet of living space with a stunning main floor welcomes you stylish open concept living space. -front landscaping and back landscaping -curved staircase -bonus room -fireplace -stainless steel appliances -modern laminate and tile flooring -quartz countertops in kitchen area -parking for two cars -spacious master bedroom with walk in closet For a limited time only you can still choose your interior colours, stop by our show home before it's too late! This home is under construction and pictures are not of actual home.
Courtesy of Geri Zimmel
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty