- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BRAND NEW fully finished basement which was completed on Jun 8, 18. Exceptional value for this townhouse (Castle Terrace) in the neighbourhood of Caernarvon which is located at the cross-intersection of 152 Ave & 119 Street. The backyard backs onto a huge park-like green space with trees. It is close to all amenities (Castle Downs Shopping Centre, public transportation, schools) with easy access to the Anthony Henday Drive. Renovations on the main floor include a new granite composite kitchen sink. Upstairs, you will find 3 bedrooms and an updated bathroom.. The 4-piece bathroom has also been renovated into a modern style with a granite countertop. Outdoors: features a parking stall with plug-in, only 25 ft away from the front door. The additional 450 sq ft space in basement includes a 4 piece bath and a huge recreation room & exercise room . Seller is motivated to have a quick sale.
Courtesy of Sam Lau
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate