- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INVESTOR ALERT! This 1912 2 storey home is nestled on a beautiful corner lot on a quiet tree-lined street in the up and coming area of Alberta Avenue. Whether your looking at infill options or a potential restoration of this 106 year old home, we know these corner lots are sought after, and will become scarce in due time! Sold as-is where is.
Courtesy of Jesse Maclean
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters