- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to The Zen! Conveniently located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Queen Mary Park. This TOP FLOOR CORNER UNIT with UNDREGRAUND TANDUM parking has it all. Located on the north west corner the city skyline views will amaze you from not 1 but 2 rooftop patios. On the main floor you will find cathedral ceilings in the living room, dining room, kitchen with a large island and two master bedroom suites. On the 2nd floor you can enjoy a warm summer night in the spacious loft. From the loft you are able to access a huge rooftop patio overlooking the beautiful Edmonton city skyline. Other features include central A/C, beverage cooler, stainless steel appliances, in-suite laundry. . Minutes to downtown and Oliver Square. Truly a must see!
Courtesy of Emira Hadzic
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence