- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to "Glengarry Court that has all NEWER WINDOW & DOORS!" This 3 Bedroom TOWNHOUSE has well over 1400Sq.Ft of Living space located just steps from 133 Ave NW on the One Way facing the courtyard! The Main Floor has a large separate Living Room w/an East Facing Window & a separate Dining Room has newer LINO continuing into the kitchen, & there is a black flat top stove & fridge located right next to the backdoor which leads onto your fully fenced in backyard & parking stall right out back! The upper floor has hardy BERBER CARPET up the stairs leading into the 3 bedrooms with newer lino in the full 4pc Bathroom! The Basement has two newer windows(Which you can BUILD A 4th BEDROOM?! & a large Family Room, along w/a newer H.E. FURNACE & HWT along with a full size WASHER & DRYER with plenty of storage space! Nice complex with walking distance to K-12 SCHOOLS, SHOPPING, & ETS for all your transportation needs!..."THE SELLER IS OFFERING THE BUYER A CHANCE TO WIN $5000.00!"Brochure
Courtesy of Barry Candelora
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris