- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NO CONDO FEES!...ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS...Spacious 2Story attached home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 renovated baths, updated kitchen and gleaming hardwood in the living room. Adding even more value is the newer windows and siding, hardscaped front yard, interlocking brick patio, and solid single garage. The close proximity to schools, shopping and access to bus route make this home a SOUND INVESTMENT!...REWARD YOURSELF TODAY!
Courtesy of Ed Massa
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite