- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Be the envy of all your neighbours with this Beautifully Renovated 3 bedroom home. Bright open concept with huge Upgraded Windows in the front. Excellent curb appeal. New Roof (2017) New siding (2018) New Custom Kitchen with GRANITE Countertops, SS Appliances and a large island. Master bedroom is equipped with luxurious wall to wall CLOSET ORGANIZERS. 4pc bathroom with Elegant Vanity and new laminate flooring. Refinished Hardwood throughout the kitchen/living/dining. Fully finished basement with 1 bedroom, large living area Wet Bar and lots of storage. The multi-level backyard features a large patio and private sitting areas. Double Detached Garage and lots of parking for guests or RV Great Location close to schools, parks, shopping and transit.
Courtesy of Jason Avedon-Savage
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence