- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR RIVER VALLEY AND DOWNTOWN VIEWS from this UPGRADED 864 sq.ft. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom end unit in WATERS EDGE conveniently located on Saskatchewan Drive with the river valley trails at your doorstep, close to Whyte Avenue, the U of A and quick access to downtown. Great floor plan with the bedrooms at the opposite ends of the living room each with a 4 piece ensuite bathroom. North exposure. UPGRADES include: laminate flooring throughout except for tile in the entry, kitchen and bathrooms, painted kitchen cabinets, kitchen countertops, backsplash and brand new stainless appliances including the ceramic top stove, built-in microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Both bathrooms are redone and the unit has been painted. Parking is in the parkade #620. The building amenities include an exercise room, ping pong table, squash courts, saunas, on-site manager and visitor parking. The complex has had extensive renovations with all new glass balconies, windows and the exterior. Shows very wellBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate