- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RIVER VALLEY & DOWNTOWN SKYLINE VIEW! This beautiful corner unit with wram around balcony is located on desirable Saskatchewan Dr. The spacious layout includes a large LR & DR areas, updated kitchen with island, 2 large bedrooms and 2 full baths. This condo has in-suite laundry with storage, underground parking and locker (additional parking stalls for rent). Steps away from the River Valley trail system, UofA and Whyte Ave. Walking distance to many coffee shops and great restaurants. Enjoy the gorgeous views year round!
Courtesy of Anna Tomczyk
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence