- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great Location! This Stunning Condo situated in the Desirable community of Eaux Claires offers you a Great Lifestyle with only Steps to all amenities/ETS/Save On Foods/Shopping C/Restaurants/Medical Clinics, the list goes on...This home features 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms & an Energized Parking stall. Large & Bright Living room with 9 feet Ceilings/Gorgeous Laminate Floorings/In floor Heating Floorings through out entire unit. Patio door leads you to the Lovely South facing Balcony - Perfect for Summer BBQ. Dining area adjacent to Spacious Kitchen with lots of Upgraded: Modern Kitchen Cabinets, Backsplash, Quartz Countertops & Stainless Steel Appliances. Sizable Master Bedroom boasts double side Walk-through Closets that lead you to 4pc En-suite. Bedroom #2 has Bright Window & Additional full Bathroom. In-suite Laundry. Nu Air Ventilation System. Easy access to Anthony Henday & 97 Street. Immediate possession available. Just move-in & enjoy!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite