- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The moment you step into this Renovated 4 bed, 4 bath 3 car garage home you'll be impressed! Unique to this home, a large colonnade welcomes guests. Step through double doors & be greeted by soaring 17 ft ceilings, exotic hardwood, curved staircase & custom drapery. The Luxurious kitchen boasts Subzero integrated fridge & freezers, Wolf induction cooktop, wall ovens, & ingenious storage. The L/R features a cozy fireplace flanked by built in cabinets. French doors welcome you to the main floor office. Upstairs features 4 generous bedrooms including gorgeous master suite w/french doors into a luxury ensuite w/jacuzzi tub, walk in shower & large walk in closet. Backing onto a walking trail, the backyard oasis features composite deck w/glass railing & angled stairs leading to a stone gas fireplace. A children's playhouse is negotiable. Enjoy family nights in the theater/games rm. Home also has a gym, steam shower, play room, wet bar, wine room, the list goes on & on. A home of this quality rarely comes along.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Clint Kilkenny
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd