- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
***PERFECT 10. STATE OF THE ART TOWN HOME BUILT IN 2010 By THE 1ST OWNERS. Truly a unique residence: fusion of safety for the little ones gazing upon the magnificent architectural lines playing outside, and MODERN LIVING, where ALL UTILITIES ARE INCLUDED FOR A MINIMAL COST with HEATED ATTACHED DOUBLE PARKING for your LARGE VEHICLES AT YOUR DOORSTEP. Separate LOW ELECTRICITY expense. Just bring in yourself and your LOVED ONES, and enjoy the FULLY FINISHED basement, 2-storey home, with 3 beds PLUS bonus room & 2 1/2 baths. Master bedroom has TINTED, PRIVACY WINDOWS. ASSESSMENT VALUE: $272,500. ASKING PRICE: $257,900. AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY ! Perfect for Investors, First Time Home Buyers & Downsizers, etc...TEXT RACHEL, 780.258.0061 FOR VIEWINGS TODAY ;-)Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rachel Gubaton
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris