- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful Landmark home in the prestigious neighbourhood of Leger! This move-in ready home features beautiful hardwood floors throughout a bright open concept main floor, modern finishes, cozy living room with corner fireplace, kitchen with dark cherrywood cabinets, granite counter tops, island with eating bar, stainless steel appliances and corner pantry, a spacious dining area, and main floor laundry. Upstairs you'll find three large bedrooms, huge bonus room with 9ft ceilings and two full bathrooms. Master bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet and 4pc ensuite. Also, enjoy central air conditioning and a heated insulated double attached garage. Great home for a growing family! Convenient location close to schools, shopping, restaurants, Terwillegar Recreation Centre & Leger Transit Centre.
Courtesy of Amy Long
Brokerage: MaxWell Progressive