- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Looking for a duplex that is better then new? All the upgrades and fully finished - fence, landscaping, window coverings and looks like new. Walk into this spacious duplex with a great entrance/landing space. A den off the entrance for a great office or kids space. Open style concept on the main floor. Kitchen upgrades include quartz countertops, pot lights, extended cabinets to ceiling. Large island can seat 3 and a full dining room. Upgraded laminate throughout the main floor, and tile in the entrance and bathrooms. Living room has a large window overlooking the backyard. Back entrance has a 2 piece bathroom and a great entry way. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms and a small loft space. The master bedroom has a walk in closet and a full ensuite. Another full bath for the kids or the guests. A laundry room completes the upper level. The basement is open for your development and has a rough in for a bathroom. The yard is completely finished - no maintenance vinyl fence, and a concrete deck, retaining wall.
Courtesy of Cindy Gannon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate