- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Immaculate 1510 sq ft two storey in prime Rutherford location just one block to Johnny Bright School and Alexander Rutherford Park. Easy access to parks, walking trails and ponds makes this a great family home. The main level offers an open floor plan with 9 foot ceilings, hardwood floors and kitchen with island and breakfast bar and lots of cupboard space. Upstairs boasts three bedrooms including an oversize master with a walk in closet and full ensuite bath including large soaker tub. A second full bath and walk in linen closet complete the floor. The fully finished basement offers a spacious recreation room, spare bedroom, laundry room, storage room and third full bath. Landscaped and fenced backyard includes a large deck for outdoor entertaining and trees that provide shade for outdoor activities. Double detached car garage. This ideal family home is in move in condition and comes complete with all new carpet throughout, all appliances included, and central air conditioning! Don’t miss out!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Les Phillips
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence