- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BACKS THE LAKE! Check out the view off this 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bath, fully finished beauty in convenient family friendly Hollick Kenyon. You'll love the renovated kitchen, quartz counter tops and A/C to keep you cool. Upstairs the huge bonus room has a gas fireplace. Downstairs you'll find a living area, 4th bedroom, 3 pc bath and storage room. But the real beauty is when you step outside the kids will love it! This house is in a fantastic location close to schools and shopping and easy access to the Henday.
Courtesy of Dan Chalifoux
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate