- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Attention First Time Buyer’s & Investors! Check out this renovated 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome in LORELEI! Updated kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, GRANITE Counter tops, glass tile backsplash, new laminate flooring, baseboards, trim, light fixtures, doors, electrical plugs/switches & paint! Bright & Open kitchen, dining & living room with family/recreation room in basement. Ample storage in basement utility /laundry room. Spacious bedrooms & renovated bathrooms. Newer large deck off patio door is great for entertaining quests for those summer BBQ’s. Deck was recently stained. Newer high efficiency Lennox furnace. Convenient location with access to schools, shopping, public transit w/ access to Anthony Henday, Edmonton Garrison & Yellowhead freeway. Don’t miss this find!
Courtesy of Jordan Seitz
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite