- Building Type:
- Duplex Up And Down
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This well maintained original family owned home is an up/down duplex with endless possibilities. The main floor has a lovely large living room with a wood burning fireplace, good size dining room & eat-in kitchen with a window overlooking the back yard. Three bedrooms & a full bathroom are found on this level. Beautiful hardwood floors are through out the main floor. The lower suite has a separate entrance both at the front & the side of the house. Down here you'll find a kitchen, large living room, two huge bedrooms & a three piece bathroom. The utility/laundry room comes with a sink & there is lots of storage. Two newer furnaces, air conditioner & vinyl windows on the main floor. There is an oversized double detached garage, cement patio & fully fenced back yard. A huge garden plot is waiting to be planted or it could be leveled & used for additional parking. Steps away from Kensington Park, school, loads of shopping, public transportation & quick access to the Yellowhead.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Julian Szklarz
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty