- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pride of Ownership is evident with this clean and spacious Bungalow which sits on a Large Lot in the popular Community of Pleasantview! The current owner has owned the home for over 28 years. Steps from one of the highest rated elementary schools in the Province, Mount Pleasant School (Fraser Institute ratings). New shingles done June 2018, newer windows, main floor bathroom recently renovated, original hardwood throughout. Sump pump installed 2009, Tankless Hot Water heater 2015. Located less than 10 min walk to Southgate Centre and LRT. Easy and quick access to the University of Alberta. Basement offers 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The basement living room has a wood burning stove to keep you warm in the cold winter months! Large South facing backyard with lots of space for the kids and dog to play or have a vegetable garden! This home is waiting for you to put your personal touch on it!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Angel Mobey
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate