- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This large private ravine lot, situated on an exceptionally quiet street minutes from downtown, is perfect for an infill build. With over 6000 square feet of land (35'x175'), it has been serviced for water, storm and sewer. Backing onto the Millcreek Ravine, this unique lot offers quick access to the extensive river valley trail system and lies within the vibrant French Quarter. Design the home of your dreams and live in the heart of the city, a few minutes from the future LRT and all amenities. As an added bonus, full construction drawings, along with site plan, energy modelling analysis and plot plan are available with the opportunity to make changes, should you choose to use them. Rendered 3D drawings are of a one-of-a-kind Net-Zero Energy Home, with attached garage connected to the house by a breezeway, sheltering a hidden courtyard. The plans for this house were originally designed in collaboration with Effect Home Builders, with unsurpassed energy efficiency and quality in mind.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jeffrey Fafard
Brokerage: Schmidt Realty Group Inc