- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
*** 2-CAR TANDEM ATTACHED GARAGE *** Come join the prestigious community of Terwillegar Towne! Mosaic Towne Square is a family oriented townhouse complex built by award-winning Brookefield Residential back in 2011. This is a 2-bedrooms townhouse unit. Very open concept layout with modern tone. Freshly painted, new laminate flooring. CENTRAL A/C included which is great for the summer time. Enjoy this summer in your large private front yard with white fence, gas BBQ hookup. Private playground park at the centre of this complex. An ETS Bus Stop is just steps away, takes only 5 mins to Leger Transit Centre, Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre & Lillian Osborne High School. Very convenient location, shopping is just around the corner, from coffee shop (Remedy Cafe) to dental clinic, family clinic, pharmacy, hair studio, convenience store (Circle K). Two schools are within walking distance, Esther Starkman School (K-9) & Monsignor William Irwin Catholic Elementary School.
Courtesy of Chen Keng
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty