- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 4 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Within walking distance from Southgate Centre, the LRT station, Malmo Park, and many reputable schools, this house is in a prime location. You also have quick access to main arteries such as 51 AVE, 111 ST, and of course Whitemud Dr. The property itself has been meticulosity cared for by the same owners for over 50 years. Although this home is move in ready, it also offers fantastic investment potential to those wanting to updated some of the more superficial aspects of the home such as floors and paint. You won't need to worry about the main bathroom tub & shower as that and the surrounding tile have just been updated. The backyard offers ample space for pets and/or kids to play, and the oversized double garage provides more than enough space for two sizeable vehicle plus plenty of storage. This truly is a home that a family can grow into in a location that will always be sought after.
Courtesy of Luke Ruttle
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company