- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The perfect family home in Canossa! This 2007 built 2 storey home has over 1558sqft of living space – 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double attached garage & a beautiful back yard with large deck & storage shed! Entering the home you will love the large foyer & hardwood flooring throughout the main living area. The open concept main floor is great for families – spacious kitchen with island & ample cabinet /storage space. The living room is bright & open with a gas fireplace! Upstairs you will love the large master bedroom with walk-in closet & 4 piece ensuite. Bedroom #2 & #3 are both a great size, a 4 piece bathroom completes the 2nd level. Outside you will love the large two-tiered deck, fully fenced yard!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kerri-lyn Holland
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City