- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Large family bungalow, 3 bdrm 2 ½ bath with finished basement, att, garage & plenty of storage. This is a new opportunity for you to enjoy the personal touches & attention to detail in a home loved for over 50 years by an original owner. Walk through the dble door entry to bring you into a foyer brightened with a beautiful custom wood trimmed skylight. Live & entertain comfortably in the spacious LR, DR, kitchen, & breakfast area. The spacious 1643 sq. ft. main floor also contains a den, full bath, laundry, a master with ensuite & 2 addit. bedrooms. Cozy up by one of the W/B F/P in the main floor LR. Downstairs adds yet another 1398 sq ft +/- of living space with a den, bathroom, a huge 800 sq ft rumpus room & 3 storage areas & a cold room. Oversized 20’ x 30’ 2 stall att garage. Step outside to stroll through the beautiful garden landscaping, with walking trails meandering by ponds & flower beds, an arbor with a swing & a wishing well. Private 70’ x 150’ lot.
Courtesy of Darcy Powlik
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate