- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful! Come check out this gorgeous 4 bed 3 1/2 bath beauty in super convenient Canossa. Fantastic upgrades including new shingles reno'd kitchen with Silgranit sink, A/C, gas f/p, and a fully finished basement with wet bar. Upstairs the master has a walk in closet and jacuzzi ensuite. Outside is a backyard oasis fully fenced and lovingly cared for. Stunning curb appeal and an amazing home only steps to the lake and minutes to all amenities and major routes.
Courtesy of Dan Chalifoux
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate