- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This house needs a new family to call it home! This well looked after 3+1 bedroom bungalow has two full bathrooms, updated kitchen, and a great west central location. The main floor has hardwood flooring with ceramic tile in the kitchen and bath. Two of the three main floor bedrooms have newer carpeting. The basement is fully finished with a fourth bedroom, 2nd bathroom and a HUGE family/rec room. Abundant storage is provided with a dedicated storage room and a bounty of cabinets/closets. The double detached garage measures 24' wide by 22' deep plus there is a concrete parking pad. Situated in the charming community of McQueen you will have great access to schools, playgrounds, shopping, recreation, and tons of entertainment or dining options within a 5 minute drive.
Courtesy of Steve Sedgwick
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate