- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to a pristine fully finished bungalow with over 2,247 sq ft of living space. The main floor offers an open concept with a bright and sunny living room, dining room and kitchen. Newer hardwood and ceramic tile floor throughout the main floor. Newer kitchen offers loads of cabinet space and built-in stove and electric cooktop. Two good size bedrooms and a full bathroom. The third room has a patio doors opens to the nice deck. Perfect for an office or a guest room. The separate entrance is leading to a fully developed basement with a large family room, 2 bedroom, and 3PC bathroom. The home has newer roof, newer windows and doors, bathroom, newer paint throughout the house. One of the largest yards, 768 square meters, in this Desirable neighborhood with double garage and RV parking. Close to Amenities and Main Transportation: Wayne Gretzky Drive, Manning Drive, YellowHead Trail, Fort Road, Manning Drive. Londonderry Mall, MediCenter, Century Casino, and So Much More.
Courtesy of Natalia Rashkovetsky
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence