- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Hold up! – this one is worth taking a look at. If you head in the back door, downstairs you’ll see a kitchen with island, 2 large bedrooms, separated laundry, and a bathroom. It’s all been recently renovated too, imagine the possibilities! Upstairs has a great set up as well. Outside the property is also incredibly well maintained with some serious bonus items. The siding is in great shape, tons of new concrete work in mint condition, big sturdy deck, and an over sized double garage. The living room is very spacious, and overall the house has been incredibly well maintained. Wall to wall hardwood and a great fireplace, separate laundry for the upstairs, and just the right hint of a little character. Well built, they don’t make them like they used to! Location is prime: walk to NAIT and the LRT, close to downtown, and easy drive to the Yellowhead. The street is quiet and secluded, and the neighborhood has beautiful tree lined streets. You’re going to love this property, come check it out before it’s gone!
Courtesy of James Knull
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate