- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to prestigious South Terwillegar! A CHARMING FRONT VERANDA and spacious entrance with a BRIGHT OPEN DESIGN greets you as you enter this WELL MAINTAINED home full of lots to love & curb appeal. It features a COZY living room centred with a stone fire place and large windows that flood the home with NATURAL LIGHT. The spacious kitchen has plenty of cabinets and counter space and overlooks a large dining room that opens to a HUGE DECK, that’s perfect for summer BBQ’s. A powder room and a Den complete the main floor. Upstairs you’ll find A HUGE MASTERS SUITE that includes a 4pc EMSUITE. As well as 2 other spacious bedrooms and a full bathroom. The basement has a bedroom, and a large family room perfect for a man cave and plenty of STORAGE! The OVERSIZED DOUBLE GARAGE is perfect for a handyman and a AMAZING FULL STAND UP STORAGE ATTICE. Not to mention a separate drive pad perfect for RV's and a in ground basketball hoop! This home is a MUST SEE and will not disappoint!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jim Dhillon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite