- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This large Pie lot lies nestled in the heart of South Terwillegar on a quiet cul-de-sac. This home boasts a charming front veranda and a spacious front entrance. This home features an abundance of windows on every wall. A spacious kitchen has plenty of storage space, access to the flex room & overlooks the dining area and family room. The large yard and 360 sq/ft deck are perfect for family time and an evening BBQ with friends. The detached 24' x 24' garage has a full "walk-about" attic (400+sq/ft of storage space). There is also a cement pad measuring 18' x 36' with an in-ground basketball hoop and full gated access to the alley. Recently updated with new carpet, ceramic tiles, stone fireplace and a new hot water tank. Upstairs you’ll find 2 bedrooms, a separate laundry room and a master suite complete with an ensuite featuring a jetted jacuzzi tub. The basement features a 4th bedroom, a large family room, an office space and storage. This home has been maintained with love and will not disappoint!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jim Dhillon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite