- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing Value! Renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom air conditioned bungalow with pride of ownership throughout. Whether it's the landscaping, the vinyl siding or the new vinyl windows you are going to love this home even more once you enter the beautiful front door. Bamboo flooring on the main level with modern updates to every surface of this home as well as tasteful nods to the past. Renovated kitchen has large cabinets with pull out drawers, great appliances and a view of the beautifully landscaped backyard and your 2 car garage. The bathroom has been reinvented and 2 bedrooms were converted into one amazing Master with a great 2nd bedroom and storage in the hallway. Developed basement has laundry room, family room with gas fireplace, 3rd bedroom, amazing bathroom with huge soaker tub, a storage room easily converted to a 4th bedroom and childrens' play area. Located close to schools, parks and all amenities this is a wonderful home ready for you to enjoy. Much more to discover in person. COME SEE!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Robert Aldridge
Brokerage: Realty Executives Encore