- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Le Quartier Condos is nestled in the highly-desirable neighborhood of Bonnie Doon - it overlooks the U of A’s Campus St. Jean, with easy access to public transportation (including the future Valley Line LRT), and is steps to the many amenities that the neighborhood offers, including shopping, cafes and the River Valley. This two bedroom (plus den!), two bathroom modern condo has it all. Marvel in the modern quartz countertops and contemporary custom cabinets, as well as a stainless steel appliance package. Lots of extras-the owner paid to have a number of custom doors installed on closets to accentuate the minimalist look, and you will marvel in the extra details, from subway tiled kitchen backsplash to modern single-lever chrome faucets! With a titled U/G parking stall AND additional storage, you will enjoy the flexibility of easy access to the outdoors in this ground-floor unit, steps from a MASSIVE patio that will leave your upper neighbors green with envy - no elevators, no stairs – just FREEDOM!
Courtesy of Barrie Tanner
Brokerage: Terra Realty