- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PERFECT LOCATION! This delightful two-storey backs onto the 16th hole of the Lewis Estates Golf Course! A house you will be proud to call home. Walk out from the upgraded main floor onto a spacious deck, overlook expansive green space & relish the quiet warm summer nights. Open concept main floor is completely upgraded w/ gleaming hardwood floors, custom-built island & dining area perfect for entertaining guests. Large windows allow for ample sunlight throughout. Upstairs features a spacious bonus room, full bath & 2 sizable bedrooms; a huge master bedroom overlooking the golf course with ensuite bath & walk-in closet complete the upstairs. The basement is fully finished & has ample storage. Upgrades! Central air, central vac, fireplace, newer appliances. New roof 2014. Over-sized double garage is heated & insulated, 220 volt. Established & family friendly neighbourhood; close to schools, playgrounds, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, transit. Quick access to Whitemud & Anthony Henday. Don't miss out!
Courtesy of Daniel Garth
Brokerage: Garth Realty Group Inc.