- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in Griesbach. Ideally located 12 minutes from Edmonton’s city center, the innovative “urban village” design is a perfect example of a development concept which is family, life balance focused. The “Village” features a collection of incredible recreational amenities. It is greater Edmonton’s only neighborhood to receive four Awards of Excellence for Best Development in just six years. One of Pacesetter Homes finest estates, this rare opportunity with a walk out basement backs a private wetland oasis. Superior selections, prized custom plan, oversized garage space, covered deck, hotel master inspired owners suite and so much more. Built with the foremost leading industry standards, you can rest assured that your investment sustains the test of time. From start to finish Pacesetter Homes carefully watches over every detail to ensure that when the keys have been turned over, all that remains is to move in and relish in the joy.
Courtesy of Ron Dickson
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada