- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
*****COMPLETELY RENOVATED BUNGALOW with NEW DOUBLE GARAGE***** OVER 2000 SQ. FT. of finished living space in this 3 + 2 bedroom bungalow that has been renovated top to bottom. There is nothing left to do but move in. The oversized 24' x 24' garage just completed and has 9.5 ft. ceilings and an 8 foot high door. The basement is fully finished with an in-law suite, new double glazed windows, and new drywall. The furnace is high efficiency. The home has new triple glazed low-e windows, new kitchen, new baths, completely taken down to the studs and re-insulated, new drywall, new insulation, new paint, new flooring, new wardrobes, new electrical, and new plumbing. The main floor plan is spacious with an eat-in kitchen which is new as well, huge livingroom and 3 bedrooms plus a new full bath. There are internet connections in each room. The rear entrance leads out to a good sized deck. Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity close to schools, parks, public transportation & all amenities.