- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2 bedroom unit is a RARE FIND! First, the unit comes with underground parking and designated storage cage! 2nd it's has one of the largest balconies...and 3rd the condo fees include your heat and water! This beautiful open concept layout is perfect for a single person, couple or family with 9 foot ceilings throughout making it feel very spacious. A corner tiled gas fireplace, & a gas BBQ outlet on your HUGE patio are just some of the features in this tastefully decorated home. This unit is priced to sell so don't wait...Californian Parkland has many amenties to offer including...an underground car wash, social room, guest suites & a exercise room to name a few...Great West-end Location near Costco, River Cree Casino, the Anthony Henday & a short drive to West Edmonton Mall!Brochure
Courtesy of Ashley Moore
Brokerage: Century 21 1st Choice Realty