- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Imagine what it would be like to own your own home. And in a beautifully finished building in suburban Edmonton. Here are the top 6 reasons to make this your first place! 1) LOCATION - Close to Costco, the River Cree and a short walk from Original Joes. And great access to the Henday and Whitemud! 2) UPGRADES - in-floor heat, 9' ceilings, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, under-mount sink with garburator, tile backsplash, and corner fireplace! 3) IN-SUITE LAUNDRY - and storage! 4) BRAND NEW CONDITION - the carpet is new, the paint is new, the trim is new! Move in ready! 5) BUILDING AMENITIES - get rid of your gym membership! This exercise room is awesome! There is also a guest suite, social room with pool table & a car wash. 6) FANTASTIC BUILDING STYLE - this is not your average "rental quality" building. It's well designed and shows quality through every hallway, every common space, and even the exterior design. Don't miss out on this stunning home!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Juli Wenger
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City