- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located on a quiet street this 2 storey home is open & spacious with eye-catching windows allowing the natural light to flow in. The great floor plan allows families to interact from the living room to the dining room through to the kitchen. Bright colors allow the dynamic kitchen to be the attribute in the room, featuring white cabinetry & centre-island perfect for food prep. Upstairs the master suite features a bay window with a great view, 4pce en-suite & walk-in closet. Two more good size bdrms with & a 4 pce main bath complete the 2nd level. The basement is fully developed ready for any creation, including a 4 pce bath, a large 4th bdrm & laundry/storage room. Low maintenance deck leads to the fenced backyard with gas line great for summer BBQ’s. Large double detached garage with low traffic back lane access & attic for extra storage. Terwilligar Towne gives the small town feel in the big city & offers everything a family needs from green space, walking paths to shopping & schools.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of William Hickey
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty