- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Gorgeous, fully renovated and finished bungalow in coveted Pleasantview. This meticulously cared for home has everything done inside and out so you can just move in and enjoy. 4 beds + den, 2 bath, double detached garage with heat wired in on a large lot facing green space. Updates in the last few years include: Shingles (2010), windows (Durabuilt) and exterior doors (2017), additional attic insulation (2018), furnace (2012), electrical (2009). Kitchen was refinished with Kitchencraft Integra Maple Cabinets. The basement was completely redone last year with built in cabinetry including the laundry room for tons of storage. Main floor is modern, open concept with lots of light. Gorgeous landscaping in the back yard with Gazebo and patio areas. Perfect location for the University or downtown commute. Amazing family home, book to see today!
Courtesy of Carrie Jordan
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited