- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wonderful family home in Breckenridge! Pie-shaped lot in cul de sac location handy to public transit, parks, schools, shopping, golf, and easy access to Anthony Henday and Whitemud Freeway. Open plan main floor offers bright living room with gas fireplace, kitchen (with pantry!) and dining area opening to tiered deck. There is also a powder room and an office which could be a craft room, playroom, or studio! Upstairs are 3 good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in closet and a 4pce ensuite. The children’s bedrooms are bright and sure to please. There is also a 4pce main bath. The basement is fully developed with a family room, 4th bedroom, 3 pce bathroom, office, and laundry room. The yard is fenced and fully landscaped and there is a double attached garage. This home offers 3 plus 1 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, comfort and convenience and is ready for a new family!
Courtesy of Patricia Warnke
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre