- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
BEST UNIT IN THE BUILDING! This unit is large, bright and has a beautiful patio area that backs onto the lawn in the back of the building for absolute privacy. The unit offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large in-suite laundry room/storage space and ample room for entertaining in the open kitchen, dining and living room area. The patio provides a gas BBQ hook up and visitor parking very close by. A heated underground parking space near the elevator is provided with even more storage and a car wash! This 55+ building and unit are kept absolutely immaculate! Enjoy the social room + kitchen that can be booked for entertaining a large party, library, exercise room, game room and regular social events. Come take a look, you will not regret it!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Chelsea Foster
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group