- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A perfect first time buyer this 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhouse in castledowns shows well.Clean and tidy and ready for immediate possession.Many upgrades over the last few years including furnace and hotwater tank.Unit has a self contained yard and the parking stall right in front of the unit, complex is very well run.Brochure
Courtesy of Mason Salame
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate