- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect for a large family, bright and open 2 storey with main floor family room, living room and dining room 1870 sq ft, 4 bedrooms on the upper level, Huge master bedroom with 3 piece bath. Many recent upgrades include new furnace,Newer vinyl windows,newer shingles,new paint and new carpet.Direct access from the family room to the large back yard.Basement is fully finished and large heated double attached garage.Brochure
Courtesy of Mason Salame
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate