- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Upper Windermere (Former Beautiful Show Home) This home is 2700 plus sq. ft & plus a developed basement giving almost 3800 sq. ft. of living space. Being a former show home the upgraded here is endless, even a 3 storey waterfall, dual furnace, dual hot-water on demand & in floor heating in basement & garage floor, upgraded cabinets with granite through out with upgraded appliances. The main floor offers a separate dining room & den. WEST views of what looks like your own private rink, (tennis/basket court in the summer) and heated pool at facility. On the second floor are 2 spacious bedrooms & a master retreat fit for a king size bed with a 5 piece ensuite , as well as a upstairs laundry room & loft with balcony. The basement offers bedroom/craft room, work out gym, theater area & a built in salt water fish tank & a full bar area. This home backs onto the community heated pool, full size hockey rink and a playground, you can watch your kids play from the warmth of your home. This is a definite must see!
Courtesy of Ken Knudsen
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite