- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This move in ready CORNER/END unit home with a LARGE, EVENING SUN, PRIVATE BACKYARD sits perfectly located in a quiet neighborhood, backing onto a lovely green space with trail access to the parks and to schools. AFFORDABLE CONDO FEES & PARKING AT YOUR FRONT DOOR, means no more hauling groceries up a flight of stairs! Also, Visitor Parking at your door! The home itself has been impeccably maintained and updated. Features NEW KITCHEN CUPBOARDS/COUNTERS, new washer/dryer, brand-new furnace, three bedrooms & a large fenced yard with concrete pad. This home is perfect for young families just starting out & is an incredible value. There's also a full basement with tons of additional room to develop. The home is located with all the shops & services just a short distance away, including West Edmonton Mall & Anthony Henday Freeway - it really is a smart choice. This home makes life just a little bit easier & a little bit more enjoyable and that matters! Welcome home!Brochure
Courtesy of Rod Thompson
Brokerage: Sellerinvite.Com (Edmonton)