- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT VIEW OF DOWNTOWN! GREAT LOCATION! This 10th floor spacious and bright 2-bedroom EXECUTIVE condo offers functional layout. Features include HARDWOOD floor in the living room, STAINLESS STEEL appliances and plenty of cabinets in the kitchen , EN-SUITE laundry and STORAGE room. AIR-CONDITIONED! The MASTER bedroom is large and offers a WALK-THROUGH CLOSET that connects with the FULL 4-pc bathroom. The 2nd spacious bedroom features a WALK-IN CLOSET. Enjoy sunsets from the west-facing balcony with a BBQ hook-up. The unit comes with the TITLED PARKING stall #238 on the main level of the COVERED SECURED PARKADE. The building offers plenty of VISITORS PARKING spaces at the back, FITNESS room, and secured BIKE STORAGE. WALKING DISTANCE to LRT, Grant-MacEwan University, Edmonton City Center & Manulife Place, Rogers Arena, Citadel Theatre, YMCA, restaurants, shopping, and more. GREAT VALUE condo in the heart of Downtown Edmonton! Don’t delay!
Courtesy of Kirill Alemaskin
Brokerage: MaxWell Polaris